Friday, August 26, 2011

All dressed up and I need somewhere to go:


      I wouldn't say that I hate getting all dressed up, I've just come to realize that I enjoy getting dressed up for every day life rather than for a night out on the town. Recently, I have been frequenting the night life with people who like to get all gussied up and I realized that my "going out" attire needed a massive make over (Jeans and a low cut tank top is just not cutting it anymore!). I needed an outfit to wear out that was comfortable enough to dance in, sexy, but still pulled together. Here is what I came up with:


Blazer- GAP (purchased 3+ years ago)
Handbag- Kate Spade 
Seamless cami- GAP (similar one here)


Sequin shorts- Express


Snake bangle- BCBG
Watch- Michael Kors (similar here)


Nail Polish- OPI
Earrings- F21


Shoes- Kate Spade (thrifted)



      I thought this would be a great outfit to wear out for drinks and dancing! The sequin shorts are so very rock star but the conservative blazer immediately keeps these shorts from looking too over the top. The shoes were also a great pick for this ensemble, they were purchased at crossroads for twenty five dollars and perfectly worn in. I added shoe clips to this pair for a sudden make over and instant glamour! Also there are Dr. Scholl's foot pads in there....AMAZING for dancing the night away. Finally, I'd finish this look with a red mani-pedi and a bright red pout!

     Now I just need some weekend plans, girls night anyone?



Yours,
Nico

PS: Stay tuned, lets see if I can style these gold shorts for a day time look, Im always up for a challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Those sequined shorts and the Kate Spade shoes are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I went downtown last night and wore a tank top and jeans.....wow I suck

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!