Sunday, August 14, 2011

Nico's Most Wanted List:


Okay look, I may not be able to afford most of these but I figured, it's MY "most wanted list" so I will select items as I see fit! I feel like these are the pieces I would splurge on anyway if I could. Killer shoes, classic handbags, and stunning scarves will with stand the test of time in your wardrobe plus they ALWAYS fit perfectly:



Mixed metal watch by Michael Kors 
would match any ensemble:


Alexander McQueen scarves in a plethora of 
colors, I would wear the black on white 
version with everything if I had my way!


I am full on obsessed with this YSL Arty Ring Oval Ring
I dream about it at night and I write it love letters:


B. Brian Atwood shoe, unreleased. I lust over this shoe. 
I would feel like a million bucks in this pair, wouldn't you? :
(this photo does not live up to the shoe's appeal, try this link!)


A fall to winter harness style boot perfect 
for over skinny jeans, under wide leg 
trousers, or with a dress and tights:


Supple chocolate brown leather, two carrying options for versatility, and gold detailing make this bag the number one priority on "Nico's Most Wanted List." The Coach Classic Court Bag is the cornerstone of any good wardrobe:  







...What makes your most wanted list?



Yours,
Nico


1 comment:

Positive comments are always appreciated!