Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer Snacks:


      For those of you that read my blog on a regular basis (shout out to Paris), you know that I have been trying to really enjoy what is left of the summer season. Whether I'm enjoying summer produce at the farmer's market, hitting the boardwalk, or dressing for extreme heat, I do the best I can to make the most of the sunshine. Here are some of my favorite culinary creations from the past few warm months:

Light and crisp Clementine Cocktails:
(fresh clementine juice, apricot juice, mineral H2O, and Vodka)


Simple breakfast, far from boring:
(egg whites, summer peaches, with a radish and cucumber salad)


Asparagus and Gruyere Tart:
(I used premade pie crust for quick and easy preparation!)


Glazed Lemon Cookies:
(total crowd pleaser, recipe here)


Arugula Salad! With chevre, beets, pistachios, and a strawberry balsamic vinagrette. This combination truly is to die for. I use this dressing mixed with strawberry jam.



Let me know if there is a recipe you'd like me to create a post on!



Yours,
Nico

2 comments:

  1. Yay for my shout out! And those lemon cookies are so bomb! And the clementine cocktails look incredible too! I want to start cooking now haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. How grand! The link does work! I'm gland I got a chance to link to your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!