Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Boon Fly Cafe:


      While on my quick two day trip to Napa with my good friend Sharon, we managed to find time to have a relaxing breakfast at The Boon Fly Cafe. From the moment we arrived and saw the outdoor swings attached to the barn style exterior we knew we were in for a delectable meal! The menu had so many fantastic options, deciding on what to order was the most difficult part! Here is a photo journey of our dining experience:


Bright and vibrant exterior building:


Beautiful interior with gorgeous wood tables, exposed cooking area (so you can see how your meal is prepared!), and industrial style lighting:


I just love the country charm of the 
tractor etching on this water carafe:


Sparkling orange prosecco mimosas:


Beer battered onion rings 
with spiced ketchups:


Sharon ordered the fried chicken and waffles. The crunch of her every bite was enough to make me want to steal a piece when she wasn't looking:


I got the Pastrami Reuben with swiss 
cheese on home made marbled rye bread: 



      Napa was such a lovely destination with utterly fantastic views. I hope I get a chance to visit again in the future, especially to visit The Boon Fly Cafe again! If you ever find yourself in wine country, I highly recommend this venue for a great meal!


Yours,
Nico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments are always appreciated!