Saturday, September 3, 2011

Let's get some shoes!

     
      I'm looking to keep my weekend posts a little more abbreviated. Short and sweet, giving me more time to cultivate quality posts for the week days. With that said, here are a couple pairs of high end designer shoes at bargain prices found on yoox.com, impeccable shoes for any Saturday night plans:



Brian Atwood mesh shoot boots, 
$380 dollars off! via yoox.com


Isaac Mizrahi patent leather sandals, only $89!


What do you have on tap for the weekend?


Yours,
Nico

ps, both of these shoes are still available in my size, 8.5.

1 comment:

  1. Love the shoes, especially the Isaac Mizrahi ones! They are super classic. And since we wear the same shoe size and you mentioned they are still available, I am so tempted! So bad!!

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!