Friday, September 30, 2011

Polka dots for happy hour:


      On Tuesday I found myself walking down the train tracks to happy hour at El Palomar's taco bar in downtown Santa Cruz. Happy hour includes the most delicious two dollar tacos and $4.50 margaritas on the rocks all starting at 5pm! Our plan was to get slightly shwasted but the margs ended up being slightly sub par that day (typically d'lish though!). The weather was still as sweaty and hot as ever so I thought this transparent polka dot shirt would be a clear winner for the occasion. Also I'm taking a fashion tip from my high school friend and blogger buddy Rheannia, view her favorite fall trends here.


                        Hat: American Apparel
                        Top: H&M
                        Belt: American Apparel
                        Flared jeans: Alloy
                        Bag: vintage Coach



                        Shoes: Dolce Vita
                        Bracalets: Givenchy, Tiffany's
                        Coach, and the evil eye 
                        bracelet was gifted to me
                        Watch: Michael Kors
                        Cheetah Necklace: vintage find
                        Silver ring: Tiffany's
                        Lipstick: YSL




Sunglasses: Oliver Peoples






Yours,
Nico

PS: All photos were shot by my dear friend Sean, he is quite the character, should I do a style feature on him next?! (He always has the best shades!)

 

10 comments:

  1. AH!! I love your whole look! You make me want to wear hats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pssfttthhshh, me pretty?! You pretty!
    You took my shoes?! Hehe, I know where you live woman! *Cough* California *Cough* Santa Cruz.


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. like your floppy hat!
    and I love polka dots it's so feminine and pretty!

    ❤‿❤

    ☆ Letizia

    http://www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this outfit - the hat and polka dots are too perfect... and happy hours are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with this outfit!! You look gorgeous and I really love the cheetah necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the happy words guys! Also I've been doing a lot of thrifting today (50 percent off at salvation army!), keep an eye open for my new clothes in upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay this is sick... Im about to go to salvation army again. I forgot two things!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is super cute. I love polka dots! I miss Santa Cruz, I am from San Jose so SC was like a second home. <3

    Nicole Marie
    www.nicolemariewho.com

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!