Monday, October 31, 2011

Stay-cation












Hat-Urban Outfitters, Sunglasses-Michael Kors, Top-American Apparel,  Skirt-Salvation Army, Shoes-Cynthia Vincent, Bag- BCBG Maxazria, Watch-Michael Kors



      My absolute favorite part of living in the eccentric city of Santa Cruz is that I continually feel like I am on vacation. With the soothing beach views next to the energetic boardwalk, you are sure to find an atmosphere to suit your mood. Tons of local "hidden gem" restaurants dot every street. This flowing emerald green skirt coupled with a dolman sleeved top was a great combo for wandering around on my "Stay-cation" in both comfort and style. Plus these pieces also make a great swim suit cover up!). 




Yours,
Nico


PS, Photos were shot by Shahin Gutierrez of Moon Cadillac

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I just got a polka dot midi skirt! Can't wait to feature it! I would love to get one in a similar color of yours! You look great in jewel tones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with that emerald green skirt! The color is just so vivid! Definitely a great outfit to lounge around in when on vacation or in Santa Cruz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rheannia and Paris, we need to take a trip to sf together and go thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome skirt honey! I really like how you look also with those shoes! :D I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!