Sunday, November 13, 2011

Magical Kingdom!



Sunglasses- Michael Kors, Scarf- Alexander McQueen, Cashmere sweater- unknown brand via Twist, Bag- Coach via Twist, Jeans- Alloy, Pony hair leopard flats- Ann Taylor


      This would be a great example of what I tend to wear in my every day life. Nothing crazy, every piece a staple "forever" item. Wore this cozy light-as-a-feather-sweater with cuffed skinny jeans on a recent trip to southern California for my birthday! Stopped on Melrose for some shopping (scored some great denim second hand!) and lunch at the famous Pink's Hot Dogs before reaching the Disneyland area for some magic and memories:


My favorite ride in Disney's 
California Adventure park: 


Surprisingly delicious and refreshing 
strawberry margaritas with salt!


Loved the snow dusted castle!


Disneyland's Christmas tree in Main Street sparked excitement to decorate my own tree!


"The French Quarter" was holiday ready:



...and I felt lucky to see a stunning 
rainbow during the drive home.







Yours,
Nico

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great way to spend your bday. Love your simple and chic outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great way to spend your birthday and your outfit is perfect for the day! I can't wait to see the new jeans and let's hope you win the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disneyland had to so fun for your birthday. I love spending time in LA. I want to go thrifting there and I can't wait to see your jeans! You have really good basic style and we both have pony hair lepoard shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you had a great birthday, these are great photos and you look adorable :) xx

    www.ahitofsarah.net

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!