Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The NICO Sweater by Elisemade!



      I bet you guys remember the cozy sweater my iphone was wearing in my outfit post "Creature from the Neary Lagoon." It's made with 100% cotton yarn, hand knit to perfection by elisemade (my dear friend and also a fantastic chef, see one of her recipes here), and is even machine washable!


      Well, guess what?! SatinAndSalt.com is teaming up with Elisemade to give one of you guys (my fantastic readers!) a free cell phone sweater! Perfect for the upcoming chilly season to keep your phone protected!





      To win a cell phone sweater of your own "like" elisemade on facebook by clicking here, "like" SatinAndSalt on facebook by clicking here, and leave a comment in the section below this post with an email address you can be contacted at! 



The winner will be announced soon!



Yours,
Nico

Ps: The winner gets to select their favorite design! View color options by clicking this link.

4 comments:

  1. My phone is cooollldd! ashley@email.arizona.edu

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! I love the Nico sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter is coming! My phone needs a sweater! ;)

    chellemybell2011@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!