Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Teal & Tweed:


Hat-Forever21, Sun specs-Betsey Johnson

Coat- Vintage find

Necklace-Betsey Johnson, Silver ring-
Tiffany&Co, Watch-Michael Kors


Denim- Thrifted (while on this trip)



Cashmere sweater- Charter Club

Bag- Vintage Coach (via Twist), Shoes-BCBG (via Crossroads)



      You may not be able to tell from your particular computer screen but my lipstick is actually a shocking shade of coral orange, the hat is a version of chartreuse green, and the collar of my coat is a bright teal. Basically all my favorite fugly colors. Sometimes I feel more confident wearing shall we say unusual (*cough* fugly!) color combinations because I automatically appear prettier by comparison. For a few finishing touches I added on some seriously oversized sun specs and a statement pegasus necklace for a quirky vibe. The best part about the whole ensemble? I'm in a cashmere blanket disguised as a sweater and stretchy legging jeans, basically one step up from comfy PJs! Check out the similar comfy/ pulled together feel of this outfit too!




Yours,
Nico

PS: I got these great shoes while shopping at the Crossroads outlet (Bet you didn't know there was one of those!!) in Stockton, CA. This is one of my favorite places to shop because of the amazing prices on designer goods. Plus, on this particular adventure I teamed up with Rhe of RheStyle.com for the ultimate shopping experience. Check out her fantastic style blog by clicking here!

9 comments:

  1. I love the tweed with fur collar! It looks awesome on you. And I super love your boots. They're really cool. Wishing you a wonderful day! :)
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in total adoration of the teal/coral/chartreuse blend. Some of my favourite colours and soooooo chic together. What a find on that coat, quite jealous! Following you now...lots of love.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look... especially your jacket and purse.

    Awesome buy on the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nico, you look effortlessly chic! love the mustard cap. :)

    did you ever find the leopard stella mccartney for gap? hope you find it! :)

    your comments totally made me smile today. it's people like you who inspire and motivates me. :) thank you, nico. :)

    have a great evening!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nico I love this coat! Was so sad to see it was vintage! It's gorgeous and from the photos I can't tell if that is a coral shade of lipstick but it looks fantastic on you! So to answer your question, I tend to buy waaaaaaaaay less when shopping with others. I am not really sure why either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! The shoes and statement necklace are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the accessories, the necklace and boots are so beautiful!


    https://placequotehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your look chicka! I need your jacket!

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!