Thursday, November 17, 2011

A walk to Remember:


     Sunday I took a very long stroll across the town of Santa Cruz (my car broke down so I thought I'd try a different form of transportation). I have to say, I rather enjoyed it. Also made sure to layer with a scarf and hat for when the weather cooled down in the evening because it can get pretty chilly. Here are some snaps from my journey: 


Trinkets from one of my favorite stores 
downtown, Bessie Mae's Antiques:



I really loved these matching elephant ash trays: 


Another of my favorite local shops, Twist! Where I found the dress I'm wearing in this post. 



No matter how long I live here 
I still love the view of the wharf:



Yours,
Nico

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! It's always fun to go exploring! Antique stores are exciting! Love the Elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!!! Love the shot of the jewelry... of course ;)

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!