Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wallflower Boutique:



      While out and about doing some very mild holiday shopping this weekend I discovered a new local store called Wallflower Boutique. Just when I thought I'd found every gem in the city of Santa Cruz I manage to find one more hidden treasure! A retail location filled to the brim with lusty fashionable clothing, quirky house decor items, and to die for accessories, the Wallflower Boutique will not disappoint! I'm sure you'll find a million items you'll want to own yourself plus some great gift ideas! 



Also, if you haven't crossed my name 
off of your holiday shopping list I'd 
ADORE one of these taxidermy butterflies! 
The large blue guy is my favorite:


the Wallflower Boutique is also holding a raffle 
for a locally crafted quilt, see details here.


     I also wouldn't mind having one of these lavender wands in my xmas stocking this year! I'd prolly end up storing mine in my closet so all my clothes would be perfumed with the calming scent of lavender:




Not sure what book to buy your favorite book worm this year? Why not gift them a screen T with the logo of their favorite novel instead? 



     I hope that if you ever find yourself strolling along Santa Cruz's Pacific Avenue (AKA: "Downtown") You'll take a quick turn on Locust street to visit Wallflower Boutique ! 


Yours,
Nico

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun little store. I like the guitar pick earrings and the t's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great store. They really have every possible fun and quirky gift. I wouldn't mind some of those lavender wands or the green coat right below them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing! Wallflower Boutique is my favorite Santa Cruz spot. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with butterflies!!

    http://lesapphireblue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the stuff they're selling. looks vintage or vintage-inspired... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute shop! I love boutiques like this. :)
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!