Friday, December 30, 2011

Chocolate White Chocolate Cranberry Hazelnut Cookies:


      If you have been following my blog for awhile now you may have noticed that I can't leave well enough alone when it comes to a recipe. For example, I've made countless amounts of chocolate chip cookies. However, I can never make a basic chocolate chip cookie. White chocolate chip and orange cookies have made an appearance on my blog as well as oatmeal cookies with M&Ms instead of chocolate chips (I even added chopped pretzels to that batch!). But let me tell you, I think I have found my ultimate chocolate chip cookie recipe! With a lengthy name like "Chocolate White Chocolate Cranberry Hazelnut Cookies" they better live up to the long drawn out title! I love the balance of the chocolate flavored cookie dough with the smooth and delicate white chocolate chips. The Cranberries give the cookies an added chewiness that can't be beat and the finely chopped hazelnuts lend a nice mellow crunch. I really hope you find a spare minute to yourself to bake up this recipe ( adding in dried cranberries and chopped hazelnuts at the end) and see for yourself how indulgent these morsels are!






Yours,
Nico


2 comments:

  1. Basic is boring! I love your recipes and ideas!!!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so creative! They look delish!

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!