Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fashion & Food:







Hat- Forever21, Sunglasses- Betsey Johnson, Scarf-
Get it here. Cashmere Sweater- K Mart, Denim- Alloy, Bag-
Chloe, Shoes- Isabel Toledo for Payless, Watch- Michael Kors



      A few weeks ago I headed up to San Francisco for a USF Lady Dons basketball game (they broke their 9 game loosing streak that night! haha). The outfit I wore included all of my usual suspects. I can't seem to get away from sweaters and jeans. My New Years resolution may be to spice up my daily attire. Moving on, this pink sweater is a major change for me. I don't really wear pink because its such an overly feminine color (and that I am not) plus with my blonde hair I have developed a fear of looking like barbie. However I received a coupon from K Mart while doing my holiday shopping for 5 bucks off a purchase. I went back when the coupon was valid and found this 100 percent (soft as butter!) cashmere sweater for $30! I thought pairing the soft pink with jet black and a skull motif would make my outfit more tough girl and less barbie doll, what do you think? Are there any colors you are afraid to wear?


Yours,
Nico

PS: Check out those stellar steaks we BBQed before the game! 


4 comments:

  1. LOVE it! the scarf and the beanie are adorable :)

    Hope you are having great holidays :)

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find with that gorgeous sweater - and you look so cute in that hat!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love to outfit!! looks amazingg

    http://contagiousfashion111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!