Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sugar Cookies:



      Most people typically make sugar cookies during the month of December for the holidays. Personally I like to bake up a batch prior to Valentine's Day when things are much less stressful. For me, making sugar cookies is a three day process. The first day I prepare the batter and chill it in the fridge. On the second day I roll the dough, cut out the cookies, bake them, and cool them. For the final step, I create various colors of icing using sifted confectioners sugar, vanilla extract, and food dye and decorate each cookie with individual flair. For this batch I followed this recipe and was very happy with the results, the cookies are firm yet slightly chewy and an even layer of sweet frosting completes the delicious confection! 




I love my "cookie cutter" blog




(Warning, slightly offensive yet 
hilarious cookies to follow...)







Yours,
Nico


PS: I thought these were hilarious too:





11 comments:

  1. I always look forward to checking out your blog. These cookies were delicious. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...

    I didn't know what some of the acronyms meant, but I assume it's funny. LOL...because you gave a warning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cookies! Very creative and fun! Just discovered you, will be
    following...stop by and visit me maybe follow back as well!
    XO Carrie
    www.carriefabulous.com
    www.livefrombungalow63.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow; they look amazing, fun, & yummy! Wish I knew how to bake- if I did I would totally use your recipe because!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see we got creative! LMFAOOOO! I love sugar cookies. They're good year round. Love how you decorated yours Nico!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummy yum......

    sazistopsecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. these cute cookies are too cute to be eaten! love it :D thanks for sharing, dear!


    helena-nt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAH Love the FU and Bite me cookie (have a few folks I'd give those to!) - these are so cute... if you can't find cookie butter lemme know and I'll gladly send you some!!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is this post? I love sugar cookies anytime and love your funny cookie sayings :)

    Red Soles and Red Wine

    ReplyDelete
  10. This cookies are the CUTEST cookies ever :)And they look SO yummy!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!