Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April Showers Bring May Flowers:



Hat- Target, Sunnies- Michael Kors, Vest- Moschino, Striped
Tank- Thrifted, Skirt- Jason Wu for Target, Bangle- Coach,
Watch- Michael Kors, Shoes- Stuart Weitzman

      I never thought I would be the one to try the mixed prints trend but this combination suits my style. Crisp stripes with a floral print in primary colors makes for a classic pairing that's on trend but not overly outrageous. And how lucky was I to find this Jason Wu for Target skirt at my local store almost two weeks after the collection was released! 


Yours,
Nico




PS: Thank you again to Maggie of MacClaveyPhotography.com for taking these photos! She also writes her own photography blog for the Santa Cruz website "Patch," I really enjoyed her latest article about how to tell a real photographer from a faux. You can view that article by clicking here

3 comments:

  1. Stripes and flowers are so perfect, I consider them a classic too. Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nico! That Jason Wu skirt looks great on you. I have a size L dress I'm selling. If you know of anyone that may be interested let me know. You look cute :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely skirt! x

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!