Monday, April 16, 2012

Men's Style Feature: Gingham & Khaki

Shades- Emporio Armani, T-Shirt- Urban Outfitters, Gingham
Shirt- Vintage, Coat- Zara, Denim- Deisel, Shoes- H&M


"I like that this outfit works for multiple occasions. It's
 both dressy/casual and can be worn day/night."


      When Shahin showed up at my door wearing this outfit, I knew I had to feature it on Satin & Salt! I'm finding that gingham shirts are a universal wardrobe staple for both men and women (I love this version for myself, in yellow). Like stripes and plaid, gingham is also what I would consider to be a "forever" print, meaning it never really goes out of style. I also love how Shahin wore a colored undershirt vs a basic white T.  A simple enough idea, (using items you may already own in your closet) that creates a lot more visual interest in your outfit. If you're the kind of guy who digs accessories, I suggest this watch too. 

Yours,
Nico

PS: You can view Shahin's music and art blog by clicking here


5 comments:

  1. What a cutie!

    Thanks for leaving love on my blog. I just started following you; hope you'll follow back!

    www.styledsealeddelivered.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Thanks for sharing. =)

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!