Monday, April 9, 2012

With My Own Kind:

Knit Beanie- Forever21, Sunglasses- Coach, Coat- Tarnish,
Top- The Limited, Yellow Pants- Helmut Lang, Bag- Michael Kors

Boots- Steven Madden




     
       Snapped a few extra photos while creating this post. Since I have been referred to as a tree for most of my life (I'm well over six feet tall) I felt quite at home amongst the majestic redwoods of the Santa Cruz mountains where these shots were taken. 

Yours,
Nico

PS: All photos taken by Shahin of The JukeBox Gallery

7 comments:

  1. I love that you're so tall; that, and your awesome personality, makes you one of my favorite bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pants. They're a great colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is such a beautiful location to take pictures at!
    The Redwoods are absolutely gorgeous, and I hope to visit them again this summer.
    Love your outfit, its so cute. The colored pants are perfect!
    And I love myself a good beanie :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice photos and look!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous pictures - that first one looks like a watercolor painting... so amazing! And how tall are you?? I AM SO JEALOUS! I'm 5'9 and sooooo wish I was taller :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you look gorgeous! Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!