Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Gypsy Junk Rescuer Strikes Back!

{Cow skull actually rescued by my boyfriend from Salvation Army}

      For those of you who don't already know this about me, I am a thrift store and bargain junkie. I regularly hunt for clothes at Salvation Army on 50% off days and I'm always looking for inexpensive but practical home items. Over the past few weeks I have been curating an array of interesting pieces and wanted to share some of my treasures and ideas for vintage goods!


I paid 50 cents for this old cheese grater at Salvation Army and spray
painted it a stark white and transformed it into an earring organizer!

I love the classic style of banker's lamps and the green shade adds 
color to my living room. (Another addition to the apartment courtesy 
of my  boyfriend)


Vintage Halston watch ($6) off set by an expensive (and
borrowed from a friend!) nail color, Chanel's "Holiday."

I love when food and fashion collide!

(I've already repurposed one of these in an upcoming DIY project!)


Yours,
Nico

6 comments:

Positive comments are always appreciated!