Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ginger-Orange Cocktail:


       Back at the beginning of the month for my 4th of July party I made a ginger-orange cocktail that was so delicious that I knew I had to share the recipe. Whenever I'm hosting a party, I try to make things easier on myself by serving up one signature cocktail that guests can help themselves to. This tangy citrus drink requires only 4 ingredients, involves no cooking (Who wants to make simple syrup from scratch before a large gathering? Not me!), and will satisfy even the pickiest of taste buds! Here's how to mix up a batch that serves twelve:



Magic Ingredients:
-1 fresh orange, sliced into rounds
-5 cups orange juice
-2 quarts mineral water
-Ginger flavored vodka to taste

Getting Started:
1: In a large punch bowl, incorporate mineral water, orange juice, and ginger vodka. 
2: Add the sliced orange into the punch bowl and chill until serving. 
3: Enjoy!






Yours,
Nico

3 comments:

  1. That is an amazing idea! The next time I throw a party, I know what to serve :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely one to try - thanks for the recipe and doesn't it look gorgeous in your lovely bowl and cups!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!