Monday, July 30, 2012

Small Morsels:


(Empty liquor bottle turned table vase now holds sunflowers)
      Summer seems to be in full effect lately. The weather is lush here in Santa Cruz, my home is filled with fresh cut flowers, and I even got to crash a wedding this weekend for the first time (I guess I can cross that one off my bucket list)! I'm realizing that now is the best time of year to really enjoy yourself! And if you are looking for a refreshing warm weather cocktail to sample this Summer season, be sure to check back tomorrow! But until then, here are a handful of things I am enjoying right now:

(My personal summer "it" shoe, yellow converse!)

(Shot glasses used to display flowers. Just wash well afterwards.)
(Finding outdoor inspiration at a local plant nursery.)

(You can never have too many flowers!) 


(Enjoying a mild afternoon with my best friend. I planted, he borrowed my comics.)

(Stellar margarita from Cilantro's in Watsonville, CA)

(My favorite spatulas, they withstand high levels of heat without warping!)

How do you enjoy the Summer season?

Yours,
Nico

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful morsels..love all the colour and flowers :)) They do make a home so much brighter really!! I hope your weekend was bliss and your new week will be too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty flowers - looks like a great afternoon! ;)

    XoXo, Kimberly

    www.AccordingtoKimberly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your yellow sneakers are just adorable! x

    luna
    lunaoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!