Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Light In The House:


      I've always loved lighthouses and their ability to lead us to light in times of great darkness. The fog rolled in heavily on Saturday evening and the change in weather also seemed to indicate turmoil in my own life. How lucky am I to live so close to a beautiful coastal lighthouse? A permanent reminder to always look for the light whenever my surroundings seem dreary!



      I got to the beach right before a beautiful sunset accompanied by stinging winds. This vintage suede studded jacket was ideal for balancing the gusty breezes of the ocean. And I loved how the rays of the falling sun caught the shimmer of my titanium quartz necklace that I made!

Sunglasses- Coach, Titanium Quartz Necklace- Handmade, Top-
Express, Suede Jacket- Vintage Marciano, Jeans- Vintage, Bag-
 Vintage Gucci, Watch- Michael Kors, Shoes- Cynthia Vincent.


      My friend and classmate Igor, shot these lovely photographs at Seabright Beach here in Santa Cruz. To learn more about this fantastic local photographer, click: www.Facebook.com/giga.broz!


Yours,
Nico

PS: While we are on the subject of facebook, I would really love and appreciate it if you visited my Satin & Salt page at www.Facebook.com/SatinAndSalt, feel free to "like" it for instant updates!

9 comments:

  1. Great photos missy!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning stunning, you look amazing, I love beach shots :))) Love these, you beauty! And of course I will like your page, my pleasure :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Light houses always make me nostalgic for summers at the shore with my family. Great pictures!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been longing to be at the beach! And I love the sailboat in the background!

    Thanks for your advice on my blog! I might try that next time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I grew up on the beach (east coast) and now that I've moved inland I miss the ocean so much. Love how dramatic these photos are, you look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! You look beautiful! You're so lucky to have photographer friends!

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!