Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I'm Not Bad, I'm Just Drawn That Way:



     Last week when I posted this Halloween inspired cake I also mentioned that I had the chance to dress up for an intense costume party. Well, here is my costume reveal, Jessica Rabbit from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" I know Halloween isn't officially until tomorrow but I couldn't resist posting! I first purchased this sparkly red dress for my Freshman Winter Formal while I was in high school and not only did it fit last year for my Satan costume but it worked out perfectly for this year's costume as well. I'm not into spending loads of cash on my regalia each year so it's important for me to use what I already have. Have you figured out what your costume will be? Try getting some inspiration from your own closet first before purchasing something new that you will likely never wear again. Oh, and have a happy and safe Halloween!



     And in case you aren't familiar with Jessica Rabbit, here is a reference point:



Yours,
Nico

10 comments:

  1. Awh :D So very cool :D
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous doll, love the costume :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahah you look great Nico! happy halloween dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I always like to keep a few back-up pieces in my closet, like devil ears, cat ears and a witches hat, just in case I fail on putting together a "real" costume (kinda like I did this year lol). Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nico, you were great as Jessica Rabbit! I always loved that character! I agree with you about using something out of your closet. I did that this year and dressed up as a doll. The only thing I had to purchase was a wig. Great costume :)
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great costume!!! I love Jessica Rabbit!! I used to watch that movie all the time. :)

    Happy Halloween!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    Enter My Naked Palette Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your costume. You have a fantastic blog!

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete

Positive comments are always appreciated!